Recent Before & After Photos

Child care facility flooded

This flooded child care facility in Forest, MS was the result of a broken supply pipe. The owners of the facility arrived one morning to discover their buildin... READ MORE

Tornado damaged home

During a storm outbreak this home was struck by a tornado. The roof sustained severe damage which allowed rain water to penetrate into the home wetting the int... READ MORE

Mold in a commercial building space

This commercial office space was affected with mold from the results of a broken water pipe. This water leak was undetected for an extended period of time. SE... READ MORE

Mold in a commercial warehouse

This restroom in a commercial factory had mold to begin to grow on the base of the wall. SERVPRO was called to evaluate the job and remediate the problem. W... READ MORE

Flooded office space from hurricane Harvey

This flooded office was from the impact of hurricane Harvey in Texas. Heavy rains for several days inundated the area causing wide spread flooding to the area.... READ MORE

Sewage backup in basement

This sewage backup in a basement in Magee, MS was the result from a summer storm that came through the area and inundated the drain system. When the drain syst... READ MORE

Mold in glue on wall paper

This commercial building office found mold growing in the glue behind the wall paper. SERVPRO of Forest and Magee was there to remove the affected wall coveri... READ MORE

Church flooded from burst pipe.

This flooded fellowship hall in a local church was the result of a broken toilet supply line. It resulted in water affecting the first floor and covering the f... READ MORE

Commercial facility water damage from burst pipe

This flooded commercial building was the result of a supply line burst. The water had ran approximately 1 to 2 days before being discovered. It covered most ... READ MORE

Board up and tarp roof after tornado damage

This home was damaged by a tornado in Magee, MS. SERVPRO was called in to place emergency tarps on the roof and to board up the windows that were blown out fro... READ MORE