Heavy Sooted Carpet from fire damage
SERVPRO of Forest and Magee was called to respond to this home which was heavily damaged by fire and smoke in Waynesboro, MS. This was the result of a grease fire which occurred on the stove top. SERVPRO of Forest and Magee was able to clean the structure and contents throughout the home. Although some ceiling and walls had to be sealed and painted, we were able to clean the heavily sooted carpets throughout the home. We used SERVPRO's Showcase method which includes pretreating the floors with our exclusive cleaning agents, buffing the floors with Super shampoo concentrate and deodorizers to get deep into the carpet fibers, and the hot water extraction to remove the soils from the carpets. The results were very impressive.